- Masters Collection
Featuring state of the art ICEedge® technology, the elegant Legacy i·V1 monoblock amplifier approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 1,000 watts into 4 ohms.
Featuring state of the art ICEedge® technology, the elegant Legacy i·V1 monoblock amplifier approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 1,000 watts into 4 ohms. Such exceptional power is the product of very high current (i) and voltage (V) output capabilities providing stability into low impedances with a peak output current capability of 38A.
i·V 1 Features:
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Triggered On/Off
- Standby switch
- Front panel status indicator
Say goodbye to excessive heat and transformer hum. The crystal-clear sound is virtually noise-free and reliability is assured- after all, it’s a Legacy.
The Legacy i·V series is available in a monoblock up to an eight channel configuration.
"Does That Extra Power Make A Difference? In My Listening It Certainly Did." - Al Griffin, Sound & Vision
These long life amplifiers employ ICEedge® technology to sound as clean and uncolored as the best of the best while running much cooler. This balanced differential design operates against a background of silence while delivering incredible current and voltage outputs on demand.
Take advantage of the increased dynamic capability of today's high resolution recordings with the Legacy i·V amplifier series. You will enjoy a lower noise floor in your recordings, stronger crests and increased dynamic resolution.Learn More
Higher amplifier power assures the proper snap in transients and means dense musical arrangements will avoid the smearing, strain and inevitable distortion as complex passages reach higher levels.
- Product Manual Download Manual
- Power Rating: 1,000 watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 610 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
- Peak Power: 1.2 kW peak power @ 4 Ohm/ 1kHz with less than 1% distortion
- Over Current Protection: Breaker reset for excessive sustained current
- Inputs: Fully balanced XLR, single-end RCA
- Outputs: Gold plated safety approved five-way binding posts
- Damping factor: 750 average, 20Hz to 1kHz
- Voltage Gain: 25.8 dB
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB, A-weighted
- Voltage/Current: 98 Vp/ 38Ap
- Input Sensitivity: 5.0 Vp @ 1200W/4 Ohm
- Input Impedance: 38 kOhm for both pin 2+ and pin 3-
- Channel Separation: 120 dB at 1kHz
- Unit Dimensions: 17.5" W x 15.6" D x 5.8" H
- Unit Shipping Weight: 31 lbs each
Take advantage of the increased dynamic capability of high resolution recordings with the Legacy i·V2 dual mono amplifier. You will enjoy a lower noise floor in your recordings, stronger crests, and increased dynamic resolution.Learn More
Featuring state of the art ICEedge® technology, the elegant i·V3 amplifier approaches 80% efficiency while delivering over 600 watts per channel into 8 ohms all channels driven.Learn More
Legacy's i·V4 Ultra offers a dedicated module for each of its four channels. The amplifier approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 1,000 watts into 4 ohms.Learn More
The Legacy Audio Powerbloc2 is a musical reference and studio workhorse dual mono amplifier.Learn More